Categories Priority Areas
- Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
- New Models for Clinical Education
- New Curriculum Content
- Career Development in Health Professions Education
- Care for Underserved Communities
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Increasing Collaboration Among Future Health Professionals
- Preparing Future Health Professionals to Navigate Ethical Dilemmas
Diversity and Cultural and Language Competency is Crucial for Excellent Care
In 2018, with support from the Macy Foundation, the National Hispanic Health Foundation convened a meeting of experts from around the world to discuss how to improve medical Spanish training in medical education.
Preparing Students to Care for Patients Means Preparing Them to Be Excellent Team Members
While members of the health professions — including nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, physicians, social workers, physical therapists, and others — all have distinct roles and specialties, they all share the...
Preparing Students to Face Refugee Health Challenges
How can soon-to-be-doctors play a part in helping refugees in their community?
Increasing Resident Autonomy in the Operating Room
An educational intervention is showing what it takes to help surgical residents practice independently.