News and Commentary
Categories Priority Areas
- Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
- New Models for Clinical Education
- New Curriculum Content
- Career Development in Health Professions Education
- Care for Underserved Communities
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Increasing Collaboration Among Future Health Professionals
- Preparing Future Health Professionals to Navigate Ethical Dilemmas
Macy Foundation Announces New Strategic Funding Priorities
The only national foundation focused on health professions education outlines a 10-year strategic plan to bring bold new changes to the training of future health professionals
Call for Papers for Special Journal Supplement
The Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation invites submissions of original research papers and case studies related to the topic of Addressing Bias and Reducing Discrimination in Health Professions Learning Environments for...
An Enduring Commitment to Health for Minority Populations
As the relatively new President of the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation, I spent the past year learning more about the Foundation’s history. The key figures, guiding ideas and values, and historic accomplishments all...
2020: What does it mean for women leaders in health and health care?
The Macy Foundation is excited to begin 2020 with the launch of Macy Notes: From the desk of Dr. Holly J. Humphrey, a regular blog featuring thoughts from the President, commentary on noteworthy topics in health...