News and Commentary
- On The Issues
- News & Updates
- Macy Notes: From the Desk of Dr. Holly J. Humphrey
- Conference Recommendations
- Vital Voices Podcast
- Macy Faculty Scholars
- Macy Foundation Webinars
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Preparing Future Health Professionals to Navigate Ethical Dilemmas
- Increasing Collaboration Among Future Health Professionals
To Think, Act, and Feel Like a Nurse—Why Professional Identity Formation Matters
What do beginning learners really know about the discipline they have chosen? In listening to nursing students over the years, it’s often a meaningful experience that leads them to choose professional nursing.
Ensuring Fairness in Medical Education Assessment: Insights from Conferees
In this month’s Macy Notes, Holly J. Humphrey invited five Macy conferees to share their reactions to the following prompt: Please provide a concrete example of how the Ensuring Fairness in Medical Education...
Bridging the Chasm of Inexperience through Virtual Gaming Simulation
Healthcare educator programs face the constant challenge of providing high-quality experiential learning for students. Within nursing, intense competition for clinical placements, recruitment of clinical faculty to...