Thank you to everyone who registered for the first webinar of the Macy Foundation’s webinar series “Taking Action on Harmful Bias and Discrimination in Clinical Learning Environments.”
You can find a recording of
the December 3 webinar here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V14X9h-Z7Q&feature=youtu.be
We encourage you to continue the conversation and send us questions using the hashtag #EquityInClinicalLearning. We may answer your question on an upcoming webinar.
You can download the full conference recommendations and action steps discussed in the webinar here: Addressing Harmful Bias and Eliminating Discrimination in Health Professions Learning Environments
The December 2020 supplement to Academic Medicine on this topic can be found here.
Please save the dates for upcoming webinars in the series hosted by the Macy Foundation and look for registration emails from us.
Upcoming Webinars – Save The Dates
- January 21, 2021 Taking Action on Harmful Bias and Discrimination in Learning Environments: Focusing on Nursing
- February 2021 (Date TBD) Focusing on Racist Patients
- March 11, 2021 Focusing on LGBTQ+ Issues
- April 7, 2021 Focusing on Anti-Black Racism
- July 2021 (Date TBD) Focusing on Persons with Disabilities