- Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
- New Models for Clinical Education
- New Curriculum Content
- Career Development in Health Professions Education
- Care for Underserved Communities
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Increasing Collaboration Among Future Health Professionals
- Preparing Future Health Professionals to Navigate Ethical Dilemmas
The Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation supports moving to competency-based, time-variable health professions education. Read about our work in the annual report.
In June 2017, the Macy Foundation hosted a conference which developed a set of recommendations for designing and implementing competency-based, time-variable health professions education.
Thomas Bodenheimer, MD, MPH and Diana Mason, PhD, RN, FAAN co-chaired the June 2016 conference whose proceedings are recorded in this report, Registered Nurses: Partners in Transforming Primary Care.
The report spotlights innovations and promising new approaches to the content and financing of GME from across the country. The report captures highlights from the Macy Regional Conferences on Innovations in GME, a...