- Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
- New Models for Clinical Education
- New Curriculum Content
- Career Development in Health Professions Education
- Care for Underserved Communities
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Increasing Collaboration Among Future Health Professionals
- Preparing Future Health Professionals to Navigate Ethical Dilemmas
Improving Environments for Learning in the Health Professions
The report summarizes a convening of the 19 grantees who received funding from the national initiative, Educating and Training to Professionalism, co-sponsored by the Macy Foundation. Watch what some of the grantees...
In April 2018, the Macy Foundation hosted a conference to identify the elements of optimal health professions learning environments and recommend actions needed to better align them with patient needs and societal...
Michael E. Whitcomb’s new report highlights the motivating factors, challenges, and planning strategies faced by the six newest US medical schools and offers important lessons learned as they begin to enroll classes...
Catherine R. Lucey, MD, chaired the June 2017 Macy Conference whose proceedings are recorded in this report, Achieving Competency-Based, Time-Variable Health Professions Education.