- Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
- New Models for Clinical Education
- New Curriculum Content
- Career Development in Health Professions Education
- Care for Underserved Communities
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Increasing Collaboration Among Future Health Professionals
- Preparing Future Health Professionals to Navigate Ethical Dilemmas
2018 Annual Meeting of the Macy Faculty Scholars
The report summarizes a convening of the 19 grantees who received funding from the national initiative, Educating and Training to Professionalism, co-sponsored by the Macy Foundation. Watch what some of the grantees...
Thomas Bodenheimer, MD, MPH and Diana Mason, PhD, RN, FAAN co-chaired the June 2016 conference whose proceedings are recorded in this report, Registered Nurses: Partners in Transforming Primary Care.