- Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
- New Models for Clinical Education
- New Curriculum Content
- Career Development in Health Professions Education
- Care for Underserved Communities
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Increasing Collaboration Among Future Health Professionals
- Preparing Future Health Professionals to Navigate Ethical Dilemmas
Improving Environments for Learning in the Health Professions
In April 2018, the Macy Foundation hosted a conference to identify the elements of optimal health professions learning environments and recommend actions needed to better align them with patient needs and societal...
Catherine R. Lucey, MD, chaired the June 2017 Macy Conference whose proceedings are recorded in this report, Achieving Competency-Based, Time-Variable Health Professions Education.
The Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation supports moving to competency-based, time-variable health professions education. Read about our work in the annual report.
In June 2017, the Macy Foundation hosted a conference which developed a set of recommendations for designing and implementing competency-based, time-variable health professions education.
The report spotlights innovations and promising new approaches to the content and financing of GME from across the country. The report captures highlights from the Macy Regional Conferences on Innovations in GME, a...