We are pleased to invite applications for our seventh class of Macy Faculty Scholars.
The Macy Faculty Scholars Program is designed to identify and nurture the careers of promising educational innovators in medicine and nursing. With support from the Macy Foundation, scholars will implement new educational innovations at their home institutions and participate in career development activities that prepare them for leadership roles.
Chosen scholars will receive:
- Salary support of up to $100,000 per year for two years
- At least 50 percent protected time for two years to pursue educational projects
- Active mentorship by a senior faculty member at their institution
- Access to the program’s National Advisory Committee
- Opportunities to participate in the Macy Faculty Scholars alumni network and attend the Annual Macy Faculty Scholars Meeting
The deadline for applications is February 15, 2017. All applications must be completed online.
For more information about the selection criteria as well as instructions on how to apply to the program, visit our website and read the 2017 program brochure.
SAVE THE DATE: An informational webinar for applicants will be held on December 13, 2016 at 2:00pm ET. Please RSVP.