We are delighted to announce our tenth class of Macy Faculty Scholars!
- John Burkhardt, MD, PhD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Benjamin Kinnear, MD, MEd, University of Cincinnati College of
- Dimitri Papanagnou, MD, MPH, Sidney Kimmel Medical College at
Thomas Jefferson University
- Tatiana Sadak, PhD, PMHNP, ARNP, RN, University of Washington School of
- Danica Fulbright Sumpter, PhD, RN, University of Texas at Austin School
Each Scholar will engage in activities to enhance their career as an educator while pursuing a mentored educational innovation project at their home institution. Their projects deal with important themes spanning collaborative practice and education, systemic health inequities, and clinical competency, within the classroom, clinical learning environment, and beyond.
“The Macy Faculty Scholars continue to pave the way for health professions education reform,” said Dr. Holly J. Humphrey, President of the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation. “We are thrilled to see how this remarkable group of Scholars in the 2020 class will improve outcomes for patients, health care professionals, and the communities they serve.”
Learn more about the 2020 Macy Faculty Scholars and their projects.