We are delighted to announce our eighth class of Macy Faculty Scholars!
- Vineet Arora, MD, MAPP, University of Chicago Medicine
- C. Jessica Dine, MD, MSHP, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Cynthia Foronda, PhD, RN, CNE, CHSE, ANEF, University of Miami School of Nursing and Health Studies
- Coretta Jenerette, PhD, RN, AOCN, CNE, FAAN, University of South Carolina College of Nursing
- Daniel J. Schumacher, MD, MEd, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
Each Scholar will engage in activities to enhance their career as an educator while pursuing a mentored educational innovation project at their home institution. Their projects deal with important themes spanning interprofessional education and practice, clinical competency, simulation and telehealth technology, and the social determinants of health.
“The Macy Faculty Scholars are change agents for health professions education. I look forward to seeing the impact they will have on students and faculty across the country and the patients under their care,” said Dr. Holly J. Humphrey, President of the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation.
Learn more about the 2018 Macy Faculty Scholars and their projects.