We are delighted to announce our sixth class of Macy Faculty Scholars!
- DorAnne Donesky, PhD, RN — University of California, San Francisco School of Nursing
- Cristina M. Gonzalez, MD, MEd — Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Temple Ratcliffe, MD, FACP — University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio
- Tyler Reimschisel, MD, MHPE — Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Jing Wang, PhD, MPH, MSN, RN — University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Nursing
Each Scholar will engage in activities to enhance their career as an educator, as well as pursue a mentored educational innovation project at their home institution. Their projects deal with important themes spanning interprofessional education and practice, patient centered care, implicit bias, palliative care, and mobile health.
“This is our sixth class of Macy Faculty Scholars and we are enormously pleased with the impact they are having locally and nationally,” said Dr. George Thibault, President of the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation. “This class is as exciting as its predecessors and we expect they will be leaders of educational innovation.”
Learn more about the 2016 Macy Faculty Scholars and their projects.