We are delighted to announce our fifth class of Macy Faculty Scholars!
- Lauren Collins, MD — Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- Cheryl Woods Giscombé, PhD, MSN, RN, PMHNP — University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Nursing
- Deepthiman Gowda, MD, MPH— Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Lisa Kitko, PhD, RN — Penn State University College of Nursing
- Bridget O’Brien, PhD — University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
Each Scholar will engage in activities to enhance their career as an educator, as well as pursue a mentored educational innovation project at their home institution. Their projects deal with important themes spanning interprofessional education and practice, social determinants of health, patient and family centered care, and palliative care.
Learn more about the 2015 Macy Faculty Scholars and their projects.