We are pleased to invite applications for our fourth class of Macy Faculty Scholars.
The Macy Faculty Scholars program is designed to identify and nurture the careers of promising educational innovators in medicine and nursing. With support from the Macy Foundation, scholars will implement new educational innovations at their home institutions and participate in career development activities.
Chosen scholars will receive:
- Salary support of $100,000 per year for two years
- At least 50% protected time for two years to pursue educational projects
- Active mentorship by a senior faculty member at their institution
- Access to the program’s national advisory committee
- Opportunities to participate in Macy conferences and other national meetings
The deadline for applications is February 26, 2014. All applications must be completed online.
For more information about the selection criteria as well as instructions on how to apply to the program, visit our website and read the 2014 program brochure.
SAVE THE DATE: An informational webinar for applicants will be held on January 7, 2014 at 2pm ET. Please RSVP.