Please join us in congratulating our third class of Macy Faculty Scholars!
- Lisa Day, PhD, RN, CNE—Duke University School of Nursing
- Memoona Hasnain, MD, MHPE, PhD— University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
- Kelly Karpa, PhD, RPh— Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Lauren Meade, MD—Tufts University Medical School
- Mayumi Willgerodt, PhD, MPH, RN—University of Washington School of Nursing
Each Scholar will pursue a mentored educational innovation project at their home institution, as well as engage in activities to enhance their career as an educator. Projects range from interprofessionally educating health professions students about oral health and medication prescribing, to teaching students about health disparities and professionalism, and identifying and teaching competencies for a safe hospital discharge.