Become a Macy Faculty Scholar
The Macy Faculty Scholars program is designed to identify and nurture the careers of educational innovators in medicine and nursing.
The Foundation is looking for nursing and medical school faculty who are committed to careers in health professional education, have served for more than five years on the faculty of the sponsoring school, are innovators, and have shown promise as future leaders.
The deadline for applications to the 2014 Macy Faculty Scholars is February 26, 2014.
Each candidate must:
- Be a doctorally-prepared faculty member in good standing at the sponsoring school.
- Have served for five or more years as a faculty member, ideally at the sponsoring school.
- Have an identified faculty mentor who will provide advice on the candidate’s project and career development.
- Have an educational innovation project with the appropriate institutional support.
- Have an institutional commitment for the protection of at least 50% of time.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or its territories.
Full details about the selection criteria and application process are available in the program brochure.
RSVP for the informational webinar on January 7, 2014 at 2pm ET.
For more information, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
All applications must be completed online.