We are honored to welcome six scholars to the 2014 class of Macy Faculty Scholars!
- Laura Hanyok, MD —Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Douglas Larsen, MD, MEd — Washington University School of Medicine
- Sarah Peyre, EdD —University of Rochester Schools of Medicine and Nursing
- Deanna Reising, PhD, RN, ACNS-BC, ANEF —Indiana University School of Nursing
- Charles Vega Jr., MD —University of California Irvine School of Medicine
- Meg Zomorodi, PhD, RN, CNL —University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Nursing
Each Scholar will engage in activities to enhance their career as an educator, as well as pursue a mentored educational innovation project at their home institution. Their projects deal with important themes of interprofessional education, primary care, patient and family centered care, and new pedagogical approaches.
Learn more about the 2014 Macy Faculty Scholars.