- Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
- New Models for Clinical Education
- New Curriculum Content
- Career Development in Health Professions Education
- Care for Underserved Communities
- Promoting Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Increasing Collaboration Among Future Health Professionals
- Preparing Future Health Professionals to Navigate Ethical Dilemmas
Improving Environments for Learning in the Health Professions
In April 2018, the Macy Foundation hosted a conference to identify the elements of optimal health professions learning environments and recommend actions needed to better align them with patient needs and societal...
Thomas Bodenheimer, MD, MPH and Diana Mason, PhD, RN, FAAN co-chaired the June 2016 conference whose proceedings are recorded in this report, Registered Nurses: Partners in Transforming Primary Care.
The report spotlights innovations and promising new approaches to the content and financing of GME from across the country. The report captures highlights from the Macy Regional Conferences on Innovations in GME, a...
Michael Whitcomb and Douglas Wood document the motivating factors, major challenges, and planning strategies for the 11 new osteopathic medical schools that have opened since 2003.