Through its programs, the Foundation strives to foster innovation in health professional education and to align the education of health professionals with contemporary health needs and a changing health care system.
New Models for Clinical Education
The management of chronic diseases over time, primarily in outpatient or community-based settings, is the predominant work of health care professionals today, but clinical education is still largely focused on episodic care and is predominately hospital-based. We need new sites and longitudinal models for clinical education and training.
- Partnering to Reclaim the Core of Care
- Preparing Health Care Professionals for Population-based Care
- Leveraging Technology Toward the Pursuit of Excellence
- Building the Next Generation Care Team
- Web Conference Recording: Innovations in GME: Aligning Residency Training w/ Changing Societal Needs
- Innovations in Graduate Medical Education: Aligning Residency Training with Changing Societal Needs
- 2015 Annual Meeting of the Macy Faculty Scholars
- 2011 Annual Report: Creating an Accountable Graduate Medical Education Program
- GME Report 2: Ensuring an Effective Physician Workforce for the United States, May 2011
- Conference Summary: Ensuring an Effective Physician Workforce for the United States