Through its programs, the Foundation strives to foster innovation in health professional education and to align the education of health professionals with contemporary health needs and a changing health care system.
New Curriculum Content
We do a very good job of teaching the biologic and physical sciences as the basis for the practice of medicine, but we have not done as well incorporating other content such as patient safety, quality improvement and population health in our teaching. We need to broaden and integrate our curriculum across the educational continuum.
- Addiction Medicine Fellowships: The Fight Against the Opioid Crisis
- Web Conference Recording: Improving Environments for Learning in the Health Professions
- How Can We Educate and Train to Professionalism?
- Ensuring Health Professions Students Understand the Systems of Care
- Improving Health Professions Education to Treat Addiction: The Time Has Come
- Report from a Convening of Grantees on Educating and Training to Professionalism
- 2015 Annual Meeting of the Macy Faculty Scholars
- eBriefing: Innovating and Updating the Medical School Curriculum
- eBriefing: H1N1 Swine Flu - The 2010 Perspective
- Redesigning Continuing Education in the Health Professions