Through its programs, the Foundation strives to foster innovation in health professional education and to align the education of health professionals with contemporary health needs and a changing health care system.
Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
We have strong evidence that health care delivered by well-functioning teams leads to better outcomes, but we still educate our health professionals in silos. We need more planned and rigorous interprofessional education.
- Health Profession Schools Need To Better Prepare Students for Mobile & Connected Health Technologies
- Macy Faculty Scholar Bridget O’Brien on Advancing the Field of Interprofessional Education
- Clinic First: How Transforming the Teaching Clinic Will Create Pathways for Primary Care
- Memoona Hasnain on Being a Macy Faculty Scholar
- Macy Faculty Scholar Cheryl Woods Giscombé on Promoting Mental Health Equity
- 2015 Annual Meeting of the Macy Faculty Scholars
- Partnering with Patients, Families, and Communities to Link Interprofessional Practice and Education
- Partnering with Patients, Families, and Communities: An Urgent Imperative for Health Care
- Interprofessional Care Coordination: Looking to the Future
- Transforming Patient Care: Aligning Interprofessional Education with Clinical Practice Redesign