Through its programs, the Foundation strives to foster innovation in health professional education and to align the education of health professionals with contemporary health needs and a changing health care system.
Career Development in Health Professions Education
In developing the next generation of national leaders in health professions education, creative faculty members devoted to educational reform must be nurtured. In addition, while we have made progress, we need to diversify the health professions if we are to achieve our goal of uniform excellence in health care.
- RNs and the Future of Primary Care: One Student’s Reflections
- Assessing Progress on the IOM Report The Future of Nursing
- Kenya Beard on Being a Macy Faculty Scholar
- Start the New Semester with a New Issue Brief!
- Dena Hassouneh on Being a Macy Faculty Scholar
- Registered Nurses: Partners in Transforming Primary Care
- 2016 Annual Report: Preparing Nursing Leaders
- 2015 Annual Meeting of the Macy Faculty Scholars
- 2014 Annual Report: Careers for Leaders and Innovators in Health Professions Education
- The President’s STEM Initiative: Opportunities for Expanding Diversity in the Health Profession