The Foundation has two distinct grant programs, awarding Board Grants and discretionary President’s Grants.
About President’s Grants
President’s Grants can be given at any time and are evaluated and awarded by the President. In general, president’s grants are 1-year or less in duration. President’s Grants usually align with our priority areas and awarded amounts are no more than $35,000.
Search Awarded President’s Grants
How to apply:
Grant applications are accepted at any time.
All applications must include:
- Contact information for yourself and your organization
- List of those who would carry out the project
- Brief description of your organization
- Description of the project, its purpose, and the problems it is intended to address
- Estimated project budget and time frame
Applications are evaluated on these key dimensions:
- Relevance to our priorities;
- Importance and originality;
- Significance and generalizability; and
Within two months of submission, you will receive a request for more information or a decision about your proposal.
If your project is funded, you will be required to submit final narrative and financial reports within two months of the grant’s completion.